1. We bill monthly. Our bills are
mailed at the end of the month and should arrive at your home by
2. If you added or deleted services at the end of the month,
your new bill may not reflect those changes.
3. You are billed in advance for your services. The
bill you receive on the 1st reflects your cable
charges for that entire month.
4. You will only receive one bill from us. This
bill will reflect all the cable services you receive—cable,
internet, and/or telephone.
5. Any new charges you incur are simply charged to your account
and will be reflected on your next month’s bill.
6. If you haven’t received your bill by the 7th, please call our
7. Should you move or disconnect service, we will pro-rate any
remaining “days of service” that you have prepaid.
All bills are “due upon receipt”
and considered late if not paid by the 15th.
If payment has not been received
by that date, the computer automatically charges a $10.00
late fee on the 16th.
When we initially install your cable, there is
an installation charge. In addition, we
collect your first month of service in advance.
When our installer arrives at your home, he will
go over these charges with you and will ask for
payment. This is required before he begins
his work. Should you have any questions
regarding the amount or the actual cable
services he will be installing, please call our
Office at (352) 854-0408. We accept payment in
the form of cash, checks or credit card.
(To pay by credit card, please call the Office